The conference scientific committee is pleased to announce a call for abstracts for workshops on the topic of Brain and Play. Each workshop will be 90 min long and could contain theoretical as well as practical and experiential contant.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance based on their scientific and practical psychotherapuetical merit.
March 15th, 2023: Abstract submission deadline
March 30th, 2023: Information to the authors whether their abstract is accepted
April 30th, 2023: Registration deadline for presenting authors. Note that inclusion of abstracts in the scientific program is dependent on payment of the registration fees.
Submitted abtracts may cover any topic related to psychodrama with children and adults, play, or neurscience of play. Abstracts are welcome from psychodramatists, psychotherapists, psychologists, social workers, clinicians, neuroscientists, academics, and researchers.
1. Abstracts are limited to 1500 characters (excluding title and affiliations). The abstract should clearly and concisely state the content of the workshop as well as the intended audience.
2. All abstracts must be in English.
3. Abstracts must be submitted through the form accessible with the button below.
4. The names and affiliations should be stated for all authors.
5. Contact details should be stated for the corresponding presenting author.
6. Each presenting author may submit only one abstract.
You will be notified by email whether your workshop is accepted for presentation by March 30th, 2023.
NB!: In the case that your abstract is accepted, you will have to opportunity to pay early bird fees after the early bird deadlines.